Friday, December 07, 2012

Introducing a new WeeHands Instructor...Lhena Gallos

So happy to announce that we have a new WeeHands Instructor who will be teaching in Toronto!

Lhena Gallos is a mom to a beautiful little boy and has worked as a Child and Youth Worker with the Toronto Catholic District School Board since 1991. Lhena has a Child and Youth Worker diploma from Centennial College and has been studying American Sign Language at the Bob Rumball Centre for the Deaf since 2009.

Lhena shares, "I love working with children and I am so intrigued with American Sign Language. Working with children and their families in my passion. I'm so excited to share WeeHands with my community!"

To have a look at Lhena's upcoming classes look here: http://www.weehands.com/profile.php?id=197

No comments: