Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Few Good Bloggers!

Announcing WeeHands Brand Ambassador Program!


Do you have a little one at home...a baby, that is? Or are you a therapist or early childhood educator who loves to blog? WeeHands is looking for a handful+ of fantastic, wonderful and enthusiastic bloggers who are excited about signing with their little ones!

We are looking for five bloggers a quarter who would be interested in receiving WeeHands products who, of course, have their own blogs and who are also active on Twitter and Facebook. Got a YouTube channel and love Pinterest? That helps too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sara! Thanks for showing me something I didn't know I could do with my blog (forms)!

I have 2 babies, that option wasn't in your drop down menu: 2 yrs and 9 months

Wishing you all the best,
Nathalie