Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Praise for WeeHands in Edmonton!

Just received this praise for one of our Instructors classes:


Remember me?! Austin and I attended 3 of your classes from spring to summer ;)  I just wanted to write and let you know that Austin is signing away and is so good at it. Because he uses sign language it makes my day to day life easier.  He can let me know when he is hungry and what he wants to eat or drink....and also when he needs help and regularly signs please and thank you.  I get all sorts of compliments from friends and family often.  When is the next  age class for him? I believe it's a while away (4 years old or so? He is 20 months now). I also wanted to let you know that I'm pregnant (due May) and I will be coming to class with our new baby.


Congratulations Michelle! Your classes are wonderful! 


To find out more about Michelle's WeeHands baby sign language classes in Edmonton, Alberta see her webpage below:


http://www.weehands.com/profile.php?id=49

1 comment:

a2zbaby said...

Everyone is looking for high quality online baby products that are very easy to purchase for your little one. I have found best baby store that provides superior quality of online baby products at affordable price and special discount offer in all kind of baby products.