Thursday, March 31, 2011

Baby Stores Love WeeHands!

Just got this email message today...so sweet!

I wanted to let you know that I really like having Carolina come to MTB to do the WeeHands seminar! I enjoy sitting in on the classes and the feedback I have gotten from people who have attended has all been positive. (Teri Registry and Program Coordinator Moms to be and More)
Location: Moms to be..and More
1642/52 Bayview Ave (1 stoplight south of Eglinton)
Time: 6:45-7:30pm
Dates: 4-consecutive weeks. 1st class Starts Thursday April 7th at 6:45pm
Cost: $45/person Bonus! Free $10 In-Store Coupon
To Sign Up: Call Moms to be...and More 416-489-3838, or 416-488-9907
email teri@momstobeandmore.com
For More Details: Visit  http://www.momstobeandmore.com/storeevents.aspx

1 comment:

angela said...

Agreed! I took a class with Carolina at MTB and she is amazing! so much energy with the kids and explains things so well.