Monday, June 21, 2010

WeeHands comes to Idaho!

Julie Melton holds a BS Degree in Educational Interpreting and an MS Degree in Deaf Education. She is certified by the Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf and has over 20 years experience as as a full-time interpreter/part time educator. In 2005, Julie change "hats" and now is a part-time interpreter, full-time educator! Julie enjoys her position as Assistant Professor in the Sign Language Interpreting Program at Idaho State University; her students report she is very patient, encouraging and has a great sense of humor!

Julie remarks, "I thoroughly enjoy teaching Sign Language classes and love working with families! I taught my two daughters Sign Language as children, and am thrilled they have passed along those skills to my grandbabies. Watching babies and young children as they begin to express themselves with signs is so much fun. I look forward to working with many families in my area as they begin to communicate with WeeHands."

For more information about Julie's WeeHands classes, please visit her webpage:

http://www.weehands.com/weehands_with_julie.htm

No comments: