Monday, July 06, 2009

Vote for WeeHands!

We've been nominated for the SavvyMom Mom Entrepreneur of the Year Award! Please vote for WeeHands!

Since 2001, across North America certified WeeHands Instructors have taught thousands of families and caregivers to sign with their babies, toddlers and preschool children. In a WeeHands baby sign language class, you and your family are taught by a qualified instructor to use American Sign Language signs, songs and language development strategies with your little one!

What inspired you to become a Mom Entrepreneur?

My beautiful children inspired me to become to be a mom entrepreneur. My work with children with special needs taught me what to do. The fantastic families that WeeHands has taught and touched drive me to continue!

What will the $15,500 grand prize of cash and business advisory services allow your business to do?

Winning would allow WeeHands to reach more families in more areas and ways. I've got lots of ideas for more classes and our first children's sign language products to help families communicate with their children. I'm also very interesting in creating a foundation that will help families with speech and language difficulties...there's so much to do and so many ways that WeeHands wants to both grow and to help!

We need your help, please click here to vote for WeeHands!

No comments: