Monday, November 20, 2006

A WeeHands Book Club?


There are a number of books that are on my wishlist at Amazon ... so many new signing baby books are out this fall! I'm also reading a number of books on language development as well.

All WeeHands instructors are currently getting into What's Going on in There?: How the Brain and Mind Develop in the First Five Years of Life. I'm probably going to be the last to read it since Amazon promises it will be in my mailbox about mid-December! :(

What's your favourite book about (1) signing with babies and/or (2) babies in general?

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm enjoying the First 5 Years as well. It is making me use my brain in ways it hasn't been used to in a while. I like this, though.

I am trying to apply some of the principles to my classes, e.g., suggesting that families with younger babies sit closer to me in class since their babies' vision is still developing a lot up to 8 months.

Susan